VOCATIONAL DEGREE AND DIPLOMA COURSES IN HEALTHCARE UNDER WORK INTEGRATED TRAINING PROGRAMME (WITP) OF TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES - SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (TISS-SVE), MUMBAI
ASHRAY CHARITABLE TRUST has recently been associated as TRAINING HUB PARTNER for WORK INTEGRATED TRAINING PROGRAMME (WITP), of TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES - SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (TISS-SVE), Mumbai, by TIKSNA MISSION TRUST.
WORK INTEGRATED TRAINING PROGRAMME (WITP) is different from long distance technical education. In long distance education, while monitoring of theoretical and practical learning at the study centre happens, supervision of vocational skill training and learning doesn't happen. In WITP, there is constant monitoring and supervision of students' learning and training at the study centre, as-well-as at the relevant SKILL KNOWLEDGE PROVIDER'S(SKP) place, where the learner goes for ON THE JOB TRAINING on a REGULAR BASIS, through the WHOLE DURATION OF THE COURSE OF STUDY. So, this arrangement helps in much better quality of learning outcomes.
Under the WITP Programme, students will be enrolled for the following vocational degree and diploma courses:
1. Bachelor of Vocation Degree in Patient Care Management - 3 Years
2. Bachelor of Vocation Degree in Medical Imaging Technology - 3 Years
3. Bachelor of Vocation Degree in Medical Lab Technology - 3Years
4. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology - 18 Months
5. Diploma in X-ray Technology and Ultrasound Assistance - 18 Months
6. Certificate in Phlebotomy Technician - 6 Months
All the healthcare aspirants are welcome to meet and interact with our career counsellors to choose the right course of study according to their abilities, interest and financial feasibilities, for a successful career in healthcare ahead.